Volunteers make a difference in LSR7, and community involvement is essential to the success of LSR7. We're grateful for the dedicated volunteers who donate tens of thousands of hours to our school community each year. Get involved today!
- Volunteer for Schools
- Volunteer for Partners in Education
- Volunteer for Ed Foundation
- Volunteer for Public Engagement
In LSR7 there are multiple avenues for our school community to serve in advisory roles to the district. Learn more about both new and long-standing committees that serve the Board of Education, the Superintendent, and/or the district below.
- Citizens' Advisory Committee
- Business Roundtable
- District Literacy/Dyslexia Task Force
- Dignity, Belonging & Inclusion
LSR7 utilizes many avenues to keep you informed. Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, eNews. Read Our Schools Magazine. Or visit our legislative advocacy page to stay on top of bills impacting public education. Visit the Public Relations page for more.
- Weekly newsletters and digital flyers
- Our Schools magazine
- Legislative updates
- Direct communications