As the sixth largest school district in Missouri, our talented LSR7 employees support the success of nearly 18,000 students.
Mission: To hire top quality candidates, support student learning and empower our talented staff.
Beliefs: We believe that the quality of education is impacted by people more than any other factor. While we are proud of our quality schools and academic rigor, it is the people that we believe makes the Lee’s Summit R-7 School District so unique. Our focus is customer service and we want you to feel free to contact any one in our office at any time, we will be happy to assist you.
- 2021-22 Administrative Range by Position
- 2021-22 Elementary Club Range By Position
- 2021-22 High School MSHSAA & Club Range By Position
- 2021-22 Hourly Position By Range
- 2021-22 Middle School MSHSAA & Club Range By Position
- 2021-22 Professional Range By Position
- 2021-22 Support Range By Position
- 2021-22 Teacher Range By Position
- 2021-22 Administrative Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 Elementary School Club Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 High School Extra Duty & Club Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 Lead Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 Middle School Extra Duty & Club Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 Support Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 Professional Exempt Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 Professional Non Exempt Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 Stipend Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 Teacher Salary Schedule
Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources
Dr. Deborah Delsemme
Human Resources Manager
Are you a staff member seeking assistance?
Visit the Human Resources section on our Staff page for "Who Do I Call?" guides. Or connect with us at 816.986.1000.