Student Teaching Guidelines
- Security clearance through the State Highway Patrol or FBI
- Behavior during the student teaching experience that aligns with staff expectations as outlined in the LSR7 Personnel Policies
- The following materials, in conjunction with any forms required by the sponsoring university/college, are required to be submitted to the LSR7 School District:
- Philosophy of Education
- Official transcript from sponsoring university/college
- Personal information sheet indicating contact information if one is not contained in the university/college student teaching materials
For information regarding student teaching in the LSR7 School District contact 816-986-1000.
Requests to student teach in the LSR7 School District are only accepted from a sponsoring university/college. Student teachers are asked not to contact individual teachers or building administrators to obtain information for a student teaching placement.
If student teachers desire more information about the LSR7 School District and/or student teaching in our district, please contact 816-986-1000.